Stefan Marinov's Reviews > The Magician

The Magician by Michael Scott

Mar 11, 10

Recommended for: Everyone
Read from February 23 to March 02, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

When I read the previous book, I was absolutely sure that this one would be even more fascinating. That is why I looked forward to starting it.

With every single page I was reading, I was getting more and more into the story. It was like I am one of the characters inspite of the fact that my name isn't mentioned anywhere in the book.

I really like the story itself as well as the fact that many known names from myths and legends appear in the book. Nicholas Flamel is just one of them. Many of the others are real people who were major factors in past times (and even now as well). Some of them have their books which can be found in the bookstores, libraries and the Internet! If you search for any of the names, you will for sure find something about it (outside of this book series).

So... again, I will give my strong recommendation - this book (like the previous one) MUST be read by everyone who loves history and/or myths and legends.

In conclusion, I would say that I really look forward to reading the next books.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magician.