Cheryl's Reviews > In Between Lies

In Between Lies by Shawna Hill

Apr 27, 11

bookshelves: from-author, 2011, 5-diamonds, black-diamond-s-book-reviews
Read from April 21 to 24, 2011

View whole blog post here: http://www.blackdiamondsbookreviews.com

Shawna Hill asked me if I would review her books, and I am so glad she did! Have you ever read her books before? If you haven't, you really should! If she hadn't contacted me, I would have really missed out on reading her awesome work!

Savannah and Kevin seemed so right for each other. There was just a feeling that Savannah had though that kept coming up. She just felt like something wasn't quite right. She wasn't the only one that saw it either, but she wanted to make things work. Yeah...about Kevin....he had someone from his past try to get back with him--Naomi. He just couldn't decide between Savannah (the good girl) or Naomi (the freak). He wanted both of them, but finally he made his decision. The woman he let go wasn't going to let go so easy though.

Kevin made me so mad sometimes. I just wanted to tell him to stop with all of the women. Just settle down with one and be happy. When you are reading a book like this you just want to tell the characters, come on, don't you see what is going on. Naomi...I don't even want to talk about her. You have to read the book to see for yourself who she is!

I highly recommend this book! I was just so impressed by this first book from Shawna Hill! I can definitely say that it was a page turner and kept my interest thoughout the whole book. You will not be bored at all when you read this! At the end though I was like what, that's the end! It definitely left me on the edge of my seat and ready to get started on the next book Intimate Illusions, which I will be reviewing tomorrow!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Between Lies.