Emily★'s Reviews > Beautiful Darkness

bookshelves: arcs, 7th-q4, emily-s-favorite-books-hall-of-fame
Recommended to Emily★ by: Mindi Rench
Recommended for: Fans of Beautiful Creatures
Read from May 21 to 24, 2010, read count: 1

**Warning: I don't believe that this contains spoilers, but you're the judge. If you don't want to read it in fear the book will be spoiled for you, please don't. I don't want to be held accountable.**

BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS.

The name itself just hints at the possibilities of the story.
What's beautiful?
What's dark?
Is it Dark, emphasis on the capital 'D?' (All of you BEAUTIFUL CREATURES fans out there will understand that.)

Well, I can't tell you. I'm very sorry. This book comes out in October, so you can find out then.

Wait. I take that back. I can't tell you everything.

Ethan has a problem. His girlfriend, Caster Lena, is pulling away from him. He has no idea what to do. She seems to be moving towards Ridley, her Dark Siren of a cousin, with whom she used to be almost as close as a sister. Ethan can't figure out why. Lena postponed her Claiming as a Dark or Light Caster on her Sixteenth Moon in BEAUTIFUL CREATURES, but how much longer can she put it off? Well, it turns out, only until her Seventeenth Moon. This book is all about the journey Ethan takes to get back his love and how everyone and everything else in his wake changes, plus Lena's tough decision and what it takes to make it.

Though it frustrated me that it set itself up for another book, this book still made it into the Emily's Favorite Books Hall of Fame.

Read BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS. Trust me. It's a good one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Darkness.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dalz I totally agree with you Emily. This second installment will definantly be another cliffhanging for us to read. Oh my I read BEAUTIFUL CREATURES in a day & then i got hook'd. I am going to read it again because this is one of my favourite series in the world. Yur review made me anxious for the this book BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS to hurry up & cum out already,haha.. Great Review ;D

message 2: by Devanie (new) - added it

Devanie Wait, so the book comes out in October... So how did some people already read it?