valee's Reviews > Splendid

2320890
Jul 17, 10

bookshelves: historical-romance
Read from July 16 to 17, 2010

I loved this book. It was a great hist-romance, not of the bests I have read but definitely a very worth it. So far I have only read 3 series from this author apart from this one. Loved her Bridgerton series far above all the others. The Bevelstoke series was great as well (except for book 2,didn't care much about that one. I really enjoyed this book and it made me remember why I love JQ so much, specially after reading the Two Dukes of Wyndham series, which was terrible,lol.

So this will be my order of JQ's series:
1/ Bridgertons series
2/ Bevelstoke series
3/ splendid series
4/ Two Dukes of Wyndham series

I still have to read much more about this author, but so far this is my order. Probably I will end up loving this series even more, because this was the first installable and I'm already crazy about this series. I will be reading book 2 soon.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Splendid.

07/16/2010 "I couldn't wait,lol, I need a book to make me wanna love books again. I love romance,lol. I need it every once in a while and the fiery cross is too long and has almost none at all. I miss all the romance from the first books in the series." 4 comments
07/16/2010
15.0% "Really enjoying this one"
07/16/2010
15.0% "I LOVE possessive heroes,lol. So sexy."
07/16/2010
30.0% "I'm so happy I am reading this one. I was missing terribly this type of book. I just don't know what will I do once I read all LK's and JQ's books. I adore their books, and I need one every once in a while. They better start writing faster!"
30.0% "loving it."
07/16/2010
30.0% "this book is great! Can't put it down. It is great to remember why I love JQ so much."
show 1 hidden update…