Nada's Reviews > Murder With Mirrors

Murder With Mirrors by Agatha Christie

F 50x66
Mar 08, 2010

Read in March, 2010

When I picked up this book at my local library I thought that it would be another mystery with Poirot, but it turned out to be Miss Marple.

I enjoyed the book, it has everything that you need in the murder mystery, crazy and weird family members, money, tension and dislike among the family members. It was a fast paced and very quick read to the end. It keeps you guessing and wondering who the murderer is.

I think that I changed my mind at least five times as to who the murderer was, and at the end I was not right, but I was close I guess.

Most of the characters are likable and well developed. As an audience we do learn about each character and their lives. All of the characters are pretty well developed, there is depth to them, more could have been done, but since this is very short book there is simply not enough time or space to do so.

At the end of the book when you find out who the murderer is, I was, well of course I should have seen it. What I like about this mystery, was that it was simple straight forward story but it kept you guessing and re-guessing yourself throughout the whole book. And at the end the answer is the most obvious one.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder With Mirrors.