Kristine's Reviews > Ninth Key

Ninth Key by Meg Cabot

Mar 29, 10

This review is generally for the whole Mediator Series by Meg Cabot. I picked up these books back in middle school, it was one of the few things i read. I was very fond of Meg Cabot, and i still am. With an exception of the fact that i grew out of her cheesy Princess Diaries books and moved on to more of her young adult work like Queen of Babble.

I read this series such a long time ago, and I've read them countless of times since then. It was and continues to be my favorite series despite all the books I've read. Meg Cabot's style of writing is very witty, humorous, and realistic. You can really relate to it, even when she's speaking of ghosts. You cant help but falling in love with the love interest, Jesse, who also happens to be a ghost. There's a lot of twists, and you'd have to see for yourself. Each book is equally good and makes you want to keep going. The series ends in a satisfying way, and she doesn't leave the reader wanting more. You will find this book in the fiction section, because we are dealing with ghosts here. I recommend it to anybody of any age, though i have to admit, it is very girly. Not really my usual type, but i love it more every time i read it. Kudos to Meg Cabot for doing it again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ninth Key.