Sarai's Reviews > King of the Unblessed

King of the Unblessed by Michelle M. Pillow

Jul 03, 09

bookshelves: paranormalromance, own, reread-challenges
Read in July, 2009, read count: 2

I liked this book a lot the reason it doesn't get five stars is simply the price I can't afford to buy it and the series it is creating. That being said I loved the story line. Merrick is the King of the Unblessed and becomes interested in a mortal woman. So interested he brings her into the Otherworld on an adventure that she craves. However Lucian King of the Damned is playing his own game with Merrick and Ean the King of the Blessed. Throw in some faries hot mortal men. Sexy Unblessed Men some graphic sex and a not too shabby story and well you get Chapter 1 in the Realm of the Immortals Series. The next is about Hugh one of the brothers of Julianna (The girl the Unblessed King wants) and his story of the Tania the Queen of the Faries. Can't wait to see how that one goes. I also want to see who she pairs the other two brothers with as well as the ever evolving story of Mia and Lucian. (Such a good sidestory too!)
**************************************
Alright the re-read challenge for this month has begun!

OKay I really really like this book. This is definately a keeper!! I enjoyed reading it so much I re-read it in a day. Now granted there aren't a lot of pages but still! And this time I really enjoyed learning more about the characters. I saw more of the game playing and how it was working in Merrick's favor. I really enjoyed watching Juilianna come to the realization that Merrick wasn't all that evil and that he did care for her. Very GOOD!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King of the Unblessed.