Maciek's Reviews > The Servants of Twilight

The Servants of Twilight by Leigh Nichols

Mar 10, 10

bookshelves: owned-books, horror, own-in-paperback, read-in-2010
Read from March 08 to 09, 2010

Originally published as "Twilight" in 1984, under the pseudonym Leigh Nichols, this is a very interesting work by Koontz. A woman and her son are stalked by an old woman who has branded the boy The Antichrist - and soon they are chased by religious cult known as The Church of Twilight. The Servants of Twilight are everywhere; and all of them want to kill the boy. Will Christine and Joey manage to survive ?

TSOT is a fast paced and enjoyable novel, some even named it the best of his early works. It's a very fast paced book, with a somewhat different ending from his other books. Recommended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Servants of Twilight.

03/08/2010 page 15
show 3 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jason Cooperrider Hmm, I will have to make this one more of a priority.

Maciek It was very fun to read. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

Dustin Crazy little brown owl I just started this - have never read it. It is the February Group read in Koontzland :-) Are you ready to get past your 666 and come back?

Maciek I hope you'll like this one, Dustin. To tell you the truth it's not as much the 666 posts, but the fact that I feel that I don't have much to contribute regarding these books. I lost interest in most of Koontz's recent work and badmouthing it would surely piss everybody off. LOL!

Dustin Crazy little brown owl Well, you're right about that - still it keeps things entertaining :-) You were the life of the party.

Maciek Thank you, Dustin. I'll have to go back and mess things up till you'll want to kick me out. LOL! I have mostly been participating in the Horror forum, where I am usually speaking precisely about not the topic which is the topic.

Dustin Crazy little brown owl Well, feel free to stop in anytime - we have been gathering a Koontz army awaiting your return :-)

Maciek Thank you, I will! :)

Dustin Crazy little brown owl I'll believe it when I see it.