Nic's Reviews > Glass Houses

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

Mar 07, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-supernatural-world, 2010
Read in March, 2010

Glass Houses was an action pack read. It is about Claire at 16 year old who is attending college in Morganville. Claire lives in the Dorm where she is be bullied. Claire seeks out other accomodation off campus and moves into the Glass House with Shane, Eve and Michael. Claire learns that Morganville has a secret that comes out at night time.

This book had lots of twist and turns that made you want to read the book quickly. So much happened in 239 pages. The book also finished on a big cliffhanger leaving me wanting the next one. The characters really look out for each other making you love them. There is a little bit of romance in the book but it does not play a major part at this stage in the series but you can see it will definetly develop as the series goes on.

I recommend this for both adults and young-adults who like action pack vampire books.

Overall a good read and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glass Houses.

Quotes Nic Liked

Rachel Caine
“Run first,' Shane said. 'Mourn later.'
It was the perfect motto for Morganville.”
Rachel Caine, Glass Houses

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Janelle I just finished book 1 in this series, and I have you to thank for it - or should that be blame :)

message 2: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic LOL. You should be thanking me it is one of the best series out there ;)

I am so glad you enjoy it and you will love the rest of the series as it just gets better and better.