Warning: This review is PG-13 or rather R-18.
This is a serious collection of all my favorite fairy tales gone naughty and bad.
What have I learned?
1. Size matters over performance. (Beauty and the Beast)
2. When your husband asks you to not enter a room, do not enter it. It is just a room full of kinky sex stuff. If you still decide to enter, face the consequences of being punished in the same room. (Bluebeard)
3. Never challenge a cat you are attracted to. You are most definitely to lose and end up his wife. Though you are a mouse. (Cat and Mouse)
4. If faced with numerous men in the dark, the best way to reveal your loved one is by coitus. (East of the Sun and West of the Moon)
5. If something is soft, it will become hard eventually. (Goldilocks and the Three Barons
6. Do not be deceived by looks, dwarfs may be real princes cursed by a witch. (Snow White)
Okay. I am going to stop now.
But I have to tell you, if ever I have children, and I would read them bedtime stories, I don't think that the wholesome version of these fairy tales would be stuck on my mind, but these. I just hope I wouldn't experience the slip of the tongue.