Hillary's Reviews > Fallen

Mar 06, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: nook
Read from March 06 to 08, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen.

Jenny Let me know if you like this one. Every time I see the cover I can hardly resist it. I will probably break down and buy it soon.

Hillary The cover is partly why I found it on my nook! I got the free sample, and if the free sample can suck me in enough I get it! If you want, if you dl the B&N free ebook reader I can give you my info and you can read it from there. If I understand the concept correctly, you can dl the book to you comp, nook, iphone, blackberry, so on and so forth and read from anywhere.
Pretty nifty imo!

Jenny Yes the cover is great! Pretty dress lol. I heard mixed things about the book but mostly that it is ok but not as great as hoped for. I heard that this one is better by comparison but I haven't read either:
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hillary Well, it was not the greatest, but it was good. I will read the second one...in SIX months when it should be released. So like I said if ya wanna snag it, let me know!

Hillary Oh, also I will just tell ya instead of writing a review. There is a lot of "fluff" to this book. Things that aren't fully explained or "realized." There are two characters I am curious about that I would have thought would have been explained by the end of the book, however weren't. Trevor and Todd. I was however pleased that the cover actually had a place in the book, I found it amusing. There are just enough questions that like I said I will read the next one because I want to know the end, or at least the next "chapter" in the story!

Jenny Cool. I'll msg you later and we can swap Nook and Kindle logins. I'm not sure if there's an Android app for Kindle yet, but they have an Amazon one so I don't know why there wouldn't be a Kindle one yet. If not, you can get Kindle for PC software from Amazon to read my books on your laptop or something.