Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Forever

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Jul 12, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read from June 21 to 24, 2011 — I own a copy

This book made me want to be a Summer Girl, fall in love all over again, and listen to John Mayer (because that's who i think Sam would be if he grew up)

La' sigh!!

How do I love this series?

Uber tons?

Yes, uber tons?

I know that I'll re-read it over and over again (I have an arc that OnePushyFox got from BEA! Then had autographed in Chicago on the Shiver Lady's book tour! She rocks! I praise Pushy!)

I didn't want FOREVER to end. I wanted it to keep going and going and going... But I'm sure that wouldn't work because sooner or later the Shiver Lady would get bored with it.

I'm seriously starting to understand the whole concept behind "Misery". Now, if I only lived somewhere with lots of curves and ice ;)

I iz kidding! Please don't call the authorities.... But if the Shiver Lady winds up missing please stay out of my attic!! And don't mind that clock you hear that sounds like a keyboard. I swear its not.. the batteries just need changed. ;P

What do you do when a beautiful book leaves you wanting more?

Why, you just read it over and over again till you have every scene memorized ;)

So, am I going to talk about Forever?

Only when I re-read it for the 2nd time. By then I will have hoped that everyone has fallen in love with it and I won't be a big huge spoiler girl. It means that much to me. I don't want to wreck it for anyone.

My song for SAM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-McvD...

Fun Fact: This was the first book that I put on my TBR list when I joined Goodreads ;) I can't believe that I'm finally taking it off!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-A More formal kind of review- (because yes I'll write 2)

(view spoiler)

Note: that spoiler above is not a spoiler just another review that I thought should be kept separate and that looked like the best way to do it
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who did you sleep with to get this ???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Never mind - I read the review :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy Oh snaps! ANd I also WON a copy!! I entered the SHiver Lady's fan art contest and won a copy with the hat that I knitted (the fuzzy wolf hat). Squees! So, now I'm soon about to have 2!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Congrads Greta! I know how you love her :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy OMG SUNNY!! You changed your avi!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatcha think? Keep new one or go back to old one? Be honest :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy I like the old one better in my opinion because the face if fuller (even though there is a hand covering it)... but that's just me ;) Just like you like my Beaver hahahs!

Darkfallen SQUEEEEEEEEEEE u have your review'ish posted....which reminds me that I can totally post mine now. It has been waiting patiently in a Word doc, waiting for Greta to read the book first. So I wouldnt spoil things....

Loves the review, loves the song pick for Sam...and guess what? I think I have one for Iz!! So....that means we have given ALL 4 main characters a song! Go team PW lolz. Ummmm so joint review & our songs on the 12th for the giveaway of epic epicness?! Lolz

message 9: by AH (new) - added it

AH Great review(s) Greta! I'm glad you enjoyed the series. I haven't started yet - but I'll look for it at the library.

Darkfallen How did I not see this? I Lovers te secnod review!! Like it brings back memories...and makes my heart ache a little;) lolz

Greta is Erikasbuddy AH wrote: "Great review(s) Greta! I'm glad you enjoyed the series. I haven't started yet - but I'll look for it at the library."

I really enjoyed them. But they seem to be a series that people either super love or super hate :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy Darkfallen wrote: "How did I not see this? I Lovers te secnod review!! Like it brings back memories...and makes my heart ache a little;) lolz"

Thanks Darkfallen!!