Anne713's Reviews > School of Fear

School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari

Mar 21, 10

bookshelves: 7th-grade-books, funny

** spoiler alert ** I actually would've loved this book only if there wasn't so much words I couldn't really comprehend...This book made me laugh, though and made my 100 percent sad days to 100 percent happy.The fears of the 4 characters make me think of how lucky I should be because I don't have those fears.

I remember when all 4 of them met right in front of the horrible school:Theo, Madeline, Lulu, and Garrison (Gary). They made me realize how horrid the school actually looked like and I felt pretty scared just reading the book. They represent a part of the school and they each play a part in it. A important part is when all the children try to escape. It made me sad that Lulu was almost left behind though, but it also made me chuckle. I also like how the children's parents are so worried and push the children to relieve of their fears.

This book was overall very funny and I at least liked it. Most parts I didn't understand which were very confusing, but this book doesn't just stay confusing. I like it and I think lots of kids in middle school would enjoy it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read School of Fear.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine nice commet

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cool reading the series right now is there only 2. Books for the series