Sparklybearsy's Reviews > Sweet Temptation

Sweet Temptation by Maya Banks

Mar 30, 10

Read from March 20 to 21, 2010

If i could have given Micah's book ten stars i would have. I LOVED it so much, he's been the character throughout the other "sweet" series i've looked forward to reading the most, and OHHH i fell in love with him all over again in Sweet Temptation. A must MUST read, it has everything you'd expect from mister sexy kink Micah. Angelina my favourite heroine from the entire series, she wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted and to protect herself and not expect a guy to be her knight in shining armour, i loved her.
Read this book people! read it READ IT!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Temptation.

03/20/2010 page 102
28.49% "I'm SO Hearting Micah♥♥" 6 comments
03/20/2010 page 200
55.87% "A moresome is about to happen!! SQUEEE!"
03/20/2010 page 248
69.27% "40+ pages of a moresome. Wow!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Susi OMG I so want! So I take it's really good? Micah hawtness good?

Sparklybearsy Omg Susi..AWESOME! There is a moresome with Angelina, Micah and 3 other guys...OH.MY! Maya Banks does not let us down in any way with Micah's book, read it soon as you can hun! im just doing my blog review for it now =)

Susi 4 guys? OMFG....want this now!

Sparklybearsy YESH! and it goes on and on for maaaany pages!! i was all 0_o throughout! HAWT!

Susi Still 2 weeks to wait. =(

Marie Good Review!!! I have an ARC of the book and I thought the whole thing was off the charts smoking hot. She turned up the heat in this one and did not let up until the end when the suspense angle took over. Then Micah really woke up and when he did; OMG watch out!!

Susi Girls you are really making me crazy with jealousy!

Julie Me too! I'm dying for this book and your chatting about it is making me really count down the days until it comes out!