Mspink's Reviews > Harmony's Way

Harmony's Way by Lora Leigh

Apr 04, 10

Read in November, 2008

I usually give myself a little time between LL's books because they are soooooo incredibly emotional and full of so much angst. This was no exception. Have some tissues handy!!!

This was a FABULOUS story. Wow. I love the breeds. All of them. I was impressed by Harmony's strength and also her vulnerabilities. I absolutely adored Lance's love and protectiveness for Harmony, yet his ability to be soft and gentle with her was endearing. He was ready to love and protect her from the get-go. Very honorable hero!!! Sexy, Hot love scenes but also very heartfelt. (call me perverse but I did miss the "knotting" element to this particular mating heat, since Lance was human...)

Great secondary characters. And if you follow all of the Breed stories, we are familiar with quite a few of these others. It starts to feel like one big family we all get attached to. At least I do. I can't wait for Jonas (harmony's brother) to get his!! ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE LORA!! I'll be recovering from this one for days!.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harmony's Way.