Natali's Reviews > Only the Good Spy Young

2059885
Dec 24, 11

bookshelves: dessen-like
Read from June 27, 2010 to December 24, 2011

I've always been a fan of the Gallagher Girl series. I think that an all girls school for spies would be an absolute dream, don't ask me why because I really don't know. But Only the Good Spy Young was another interesting addition to the series and left me hanging for more. The Circle, an organization of double agents, has been tracking down and trying to capture Cammie Morgan, a junior at the the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. There, she learns how to survive the most dangerous scenerios and everything she needs to know about how to be a spy. And when one of her most trusted allies and teachers is found to be a double agent in the Circle, she learns the truth of her father's death and the mysterious boy she's in love with.

re-read december 2011
33 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only the Good Spy Young.

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Do you know when it comes out?? Omygosh! I'm like in love with these books. I'm totally addicted to them!

Natali It comes out sometime in July I think.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Sweet! Haha. I can't wait!

Erin I have it on reserve at the library. So excited!

Helin Who is the double-agent?

Kieron He is not a double-agent! Niether is Zach. He loves Cammie to much. I also think that Mr. S. isn't a double-agent. Why? Because after Cammie's dad "dies", (I do not at all think that he is dead. I will tell you about it if you comment on mine!) he feels so bad, that he might just be there (if he even is) to retrieve information.

Quoteaddict Random question:
What does Zach mean when he says his school is fro assasins?

Natali I may be wrong, so correct me if I am, but I think a long time ago the school was originally made for assasins, not spies, but was changed and the assasin part of the school was shut down.

Kieron You r correct ha! That's what their school did b4 they turned it into a school 4 spies!

Quoteaddict So what did that have to do with the syringe? Sorry, It's just kinda confusing this part ^.^

Natali hm well i read the book a long time ago so i'm not sure... but i vaguely remember what you're talking about...yeah still not sure :) sorry

Jayme I love the way u put that in words! I feel the same way! I really hope that wasn't the last book!

Natali thanks! and it isn't; the next one is called Out of Sight, Out of Time :)

Nikki Hart dude that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!! i wish there actually was a school for girl spies!

Hallie Pursel Kieron wrote: "He is not a double-agent! Niether is Zach. He loves Cammie to much. I also think that Mr. S. isn't a double-agent. Why? Because after Cammie's dad "dies", (I do not at all think that he is dead. I ..."

what he hasn't died.