Lila DiPasqua's Reviews > Patience

Patience by Lisa Valdez

Sep 11, 10

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Patience.

Rach~The Highlander luverrr Hi Lila
i see your reading patience.. how is it.. ive read so many bad things but hell im still going to read it..
"Passion was AAAAA+++++"

Lila DiPasqua Hi Rach!
Unfortunately, I'd barely started this book and had to temporarily put it aside (my writing gets in the way of my reading). But I'm going to finish it! I'm really excited to, actually. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done. :) Please let me know what you think, too.
Lila

PS. I noticed you added Awakened by a Kiss. :) I have an excerpt up now on my website - www.LilaDiPasqua.com . I hope you enjoy the book. I had a lot of fun writing it.

Rach~The Highlander luverrr Iv started Patience.. and absolutely loving it so far
thanks for the link :)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick OOoh, Rachael... I loved Patience! It was more intense than Passion, but still, I LOVED it! I hope you do, too.

Lila, I'm going to check out your website.

message 5: by Rach~The Highlander luverrr (last edited May 04, 2010 05:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rach~The Highlander luverrr DHES.. you must be the only one ive read so many horrible reviews.. but i just had to read it after passion .. i think passion is now my second most fav book ever ...no wonder you went on and on about it!

message 6: by Rach~The Highlander luverrr (last edited May 04, 2010 05:12PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rach~The Highlander luverrr PS.. can i just say.. that patience is not the most attractive chit on that cover ..booo why do authors paint there heroines to be so beautiful then give you that cover .. yyyyyyy as least Passion was a beauty and mark loved that cover

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Oh, I know! I'm not going to apologize for loving Patience, but you're right. I'm in the minority, and that's ok because I've read some books recently that everyone loved and I thought they fell flat.

But Passion... oh, that is a top 10er for sure.

And see, I think Patience is beautiful on the cover!!! Oh well, as I said, we can't all love the same things.

Rach~The Highlander luverrr True true.. dying for a heroine with brown hair and brown eyes.. SO OVER THE RED !!!!!!!!!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Yes, red is being way over done.

message 10: by Lila (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila DiPasqua You're welcome, Rach. Dhestiny--thanks so much. Nice to meet you! It's wonderful to see how much you loved Patience---and how much you're enjoying Patience so far, Rach. You're both making me want to dive back into the book! :) As to red hair---I must confess, I love red hair. *sigh* But I do have a heroine in Awakened by a Kiss with brown hair. And one with brown hair and brown eyes in The Princess in His Bed. :)

Covers, that's a tough one. The appeal is so subjective--even for authors. Most authors don't have cover approval in their contracts.

I'm definitely going to go now squeeze in some reading time for Patience. Talk to you later.
Lila

Rach~The Highlander luverrr sorry Lila we bombarded your thread..

message 12: by Lila (last edited May 04, 2010 06:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila DiPasqua No, I'm delighted, Rach! It's nice chatting with both of you. Anytime. Really! :)

Rach~The Highlander luverrr LILA
this book is bloody Awesome .... it had me at hello .. there is one scene were the heroine and the hero play an instrument together ..its simply beautiful .. i was sitting bed whilst reading applauding them .. LOL

message 14: by Lila (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila DiPasqua I can't wait, Rach! I still haven't been able to give this book the attention it deserves. Thanks so much for giving me your thoughts. I'm really looking forward to the scene you described. :)