Amanda's Reviews > Blonde with a Wand

Blonde with a Wand by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Jan 25, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, bought-2011
Read on January 24, 2011, read count: 1

Anica Revere is three weeks into a great relationship with Jasper Danes, and it's clear he wants to move things to the next level. But there's one problem - he doesn't yet know she's a witch. When they are out to dinner and she runs into his ex-girlfriend, though, Anica loses her temper and blasts him with a transformation spell. The cat is finally out of the bag - literally! Jasper is now a cat, and Anica has no idea how to change him back, especially now that she has lost her magic. As they slowly begin to figure things out, the next question is whether or not Jasper will be able to look past her magic to love her for the woman she is.

What a cute book! I was worried that I would be burned out on Thompson's paranormal books after the Hex series, but I actually ended up liking this book even better than Over Hexed. Anica and Jasper were really cute together, and it was fun to see Dorcas and Ambrose make a repeat appearance in this series. Thompson's new series is a fantastic light paranormal romance read.

Grade: A-

www.thehopelessbibliophile.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blonde with a Wand.