Regan ♥'s Reviews > Night World, No. 1

Mar 19, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read in March, 2010

Secret Vampire:

I like the first book. It was pretty good. I liked the main character, Poppy. I think she was the most developed out of all the female characters in this book. She had more of a personality. I liked how she was so lively and happy all the time. :) I liked James too. He sounded pretty cuute and I loved how much he cared for Poppy. I feel sorta weird about their relationship though. I think it wasn't developed all that well. I wanted to know who close of friends they were and how their friendship was like. But overall, I really enjoyed it.

Daughters of Darkness:

This was probably my least favourite out of the book. But it's not bad at all though; just a bit boring in parts. The best thing about it, was of course: ASH! He was my favourite out of all the male characters in this book. He was just awesome as & had a great sense of humor. Mary-Lynette just annoyed me a little, but I thought their relationship was cute. :)

Spellbinder:

This was probably my fave. It was always interesting, kept you turning pages, and the characters were lovable too. Eric was awesome, but sometimes just a tad annoying, but he was so sweet in some parts. It made me say 'aww!' Blaise was cool. ^^ Thea was pretty cool too. I just loved the whole idea of it, and the plot. And how Blaise tricked them in the end to make them think Thea had lost her powers. The only part I didn't like was when they found the body; when a picture came into my mind it was just... gross. *shudders* But other than that, I absolutely loved it.

So overall, I really recommend this book & I'm looking forward to reading the others.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 1.

03/03/2010 page 32
4.39% 2 comments
03/04/2010 page 32
4.39% "Sick & bored. Going to listen to Paramore. :)"
03/04/2010 page 32
4.39% "Putting two chapters of Raine up right now. I'm pretty sure all of you should read it. :D" 2 comments
03/05/2010 page 32
4.39% "getting a lot of friend requests today aha (:"
03/05/2010 page 74
10.15% "Liking the book so far. :)"
03/05/2010 page 74
10.15% "Go on to my tumblr! Just wrote like, 30 things about myself cos I was bored aga." 1 comment
03/05/2010 page 74
10.15% "Finished Chapter Ten of Raine. Pretty sure it's the longest chapter I've written yet. Read it!"
03/06/2010 page 74
10.15% "OMG, it's raining so much. I hear thunder&lightning.. ;D"
03/07/2010 page 74
10.15% "Read the new chapter of Raine ;)"
03/08/2010 page 74
10.15% "Going on Year 8 Camp this week. Apparently I'm not allowed to bring my straightener... O_O"
03/09/2010 page 74
10.15% "I have to go on camp for 3 days, so I'll be gone for a while and won't be able to go on. Bye people, I'll miss you. <3"
03/12/2010 page 74
10.15% "I'm baaaaaack!"
03/12/2010 page 74
10.15% "I'm freakinggg tired. nightt(:"
03/13/2010 page 253
34.71% "# love hurts, boys lie, friends cry, people die, parents yell, you always try .. You're never good enough and you don't know why 3 ..." 1 comment
03/14/2010 page 253
34.71% "I really really need to update Raine. I'm redoing the last chapter btw. I wasn't entirely happy about how it turned out."
03/15/2010 page 253
34.71% "How exactly are you supposed to poof up your hair? I'm finding it really hard .." 3 comments
03/16/2010 page 253
34.71% "Isn't it just lovely when people ignore you? -__-" 3 comments
03/17/2010 page 474
65.02% "Liking the last story the best. By far the most interesting."
03/17/2010 page 474
65.02% "finally added a new chapter of Raine! :D"
03/18/2010 page 474
65.02% "When you write, what size do you use?"
03/18/2010 page 474
65.02% "Didn't have to do detention. :D"
show 1 hidden update…

Regan ♥ Aha, Ash was totally awesome. :D Oh and I definitely will check it out!

Regan ♥ Dana wrote: "I like Daughters of Darkness. It's the best out of the three for me. That's because of Ash. :)"

Ash is awesome. ;)