Tamcamry's Reviews > Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson

U 50x66
Mar 03, 2010

bookshelves: books-for-business
Read in February, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese? This book was pretty much as advertised. It does open your eyes about how some people can be resistant to change. It also challenges you to look at the decisions you make on a daily basis, and decide what your motivation is for making those decisions. Are you making these decisions out of stubbornness, fear, or an actual desire to change? I can understand why some critics may think this book was written too simply. I also think that many of those critics are probably snobs. This book obviously wasn’t written to be a literary masterpiece, but rather to help people cope with change. For me, the biggest lesson goes back to when the character Haw asked himself, “What would I do if I weren’t afraid?” Change always happens. I have to do a better job of adapting to changes. I guess some of my biggest fears involve failing to provide for my family. As I look at my situation now, I wonder if fear is holding me back from entering the maze and looking for the ‘New Cheese.’

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Who Moved My Cheese?.