DarienMoya's Reviews > The Janitor

The Janitor by Jan  Irving

Nov 28, 11

bookshelves: my-m-m-lovin, 2010-reads, fave-books-of-2010, favorites, butt-virgins, fave-m-m-characters, tie-me-up-and-use-me
Read in February, 2010, read count: too many to count.

AN UNLIKELY PARTNERSHIP!!!

I enjoyed this book so much that I find myself going every few days to bask in pure love of the main men.

Dane is a boxer, scarred and considered not very smart because of the way he looks and talks. His appearance says strong and tough but never was there a man more gentle and fragile. He is a just a poor man searching for someone to love and to have someone love him in return. working as a janitor at a local university he meets the man he is destined to love but Noel is way out of his league. A rich and smart man he could never grow to love a boxer as scarred and unintelligent as he is.

Noel has no idea whether he is gay or straight, having no sexual experience since an accident left him disabled with a busted leg. Any form of sexual excitement leaves his leg hurting and his ego small. He cant help but being drawn to the beautiful Dane his innocence and his pure heart,but how can one so beautiful be attracted to a cripple.

This story is just so sweet and I love the role reversal, makes for an interesting love scene. Theres something sexy when a strong and masculine character becomes submissive to his less masculine partner. This story is about innocence and prejudices that people tend to have for someone who doesn't quite fit the mold. Dane and Noel will have a lot to overcome but the way they love each other is just so sweet. This will show you that not always do you need to be book smart or rich, to come out on top.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Janitor.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Buggy (new) - added it

Buggy Oh Damn D, This sounds good. Love the tortured heroes!

DarienMoya It is, atleast to me. I really like Dane he is such a simple guy, no way stupid just so sensitive. noel is a protector with some serious anger issues. i just love it so much.