Corie's Reviews > Light My Fire

Light My Fire by Katie MacAlister

May 8, 2014- 5 Stars (2nd time to read)

Since it had been 4 years since I'd originally read this book, and it would seem that I'd forgotten most of what happened, it felt new again. Funny, sexy and fantastic. And this time around with this series, I have opted to listen them in audiobook. What an awesome decision that was (yay me- pat on the back), *que gushing about the audiobook reader* because Barbara Rosenblat is the bomb. Her reading voices are so good, and the characters all are very distinguishable from each other, in my mind now I can't even picture someone reading them, they seem like their own person. Her reading, and her voices have made the characters seem real and come to life.

Ailing Grey is a fun, likable character, with a strange posse of friends, enemies and allies, in a roller coaster of ridiculous situations. Pure fun. I know I'm already sad knowing she only has one more book in her series left. Rereading this has me excited all over again about Katie MacAlister's books. I've already started the next.

Feb 2010 - 4 Stars
I love to love these books! They are so fun, fast and witty. The main character, Aisling Grey, she's tough, brave, completely naive, but hilarious. And her Demon Dog, just makes this book. Once again in this book, she's faced with more responsibilites, more abilities and way more obstacles. It is action packed, and completely unexpected with plot changes and twists, so it keeps you hooked. I loved it.

I finished it last night and was half way through the last book before I called it a day. I'll be sad when these are over...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Light My Fire.

03/16 page 205
04/30 marked as: currently-reading
05/05 page 115
34.0% "Second time reading this. so glad I am. I've forgotten everything!"
05/08 marked as: read