Joanna's Reviews > Christmas Carol And The Christmas Stories

Christmas Carol And The Christmas Stories by Charles Dickens

Nov 16, 07

bookshelves: christmas

You can't beat Dickens for Christmas. It's a shame the cover wasn't available because it's a lovely green boxed set with two hardcover volumes inside.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas Carol And The Christmas Stories.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

JG (The Introverted Reader) I hate to ask you this, but is there any way you can let me know which stories these books contain? I'm a volunteer librarian here at GR. There are a lot of books on here called A Christmas Carol and Other Stories or something similar to that. I'm trying to make sure that the ones which are combined together for reviewing purposes all contain the same stories. I can't find a story list for this volume on Google. Any help you can give me is appreciated. Thank you!

Joanna JG wrote: "I hate to ask you this, but is there any way you can let me know which stories these books contain? I'm a volunteer librarian here at GR. There are a lot of books on here called A Christmas Carol..."

Sure! I'll type up a list for you when I get home tonight. And I'm very pleased to see the correct cover is now pictured! Thanks for all of the good work you do.

Joanna OK, so, it's a 2 volume set. A Christmas Carol has it's own ISBN 1-56619-485-7. The Christmas Stories ISBN is 1-56619-486-5 and includes: A Christmas Tree, What Christmas Is As We Grow Older, The Poor Relation's Story, The Child's Story, The Schoolboy's Story, Nobody's Story, The Seven Poor Travellers, and The Holly-Tree.

Thanks again!

Joanna wrote: "JG wrote: "I hate to ask you this, but is there any way you can let me know which stories these books contain? I'm a volunteer librarian here at GR. There are a lot of books on here called A Chri..."

JG (The Introverted Reader) Thanks so much for your help and the quick response, Joanna. Charles Dickens's work here on GR is a great big mess!