Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Desire Unchained

Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

2011 Re-read

What can I say... I still love this series, I still love this book, and I still WANT SHADE!!!!

Could he be any more perfect?!?! He's all dark and sexy, but he's such a sweetheart! I think Runa is his perfect match, I love reading about them together, she's stands up to him, and complements his personality perfectly. And they're just HOT together!

Yes, my favorite scenes have to be in the cave, and then when he turns demon and does that thing with his tail! Very talented! ;) Ha!

The storyline is amazing too, there's a lot of action, deceipt, of course family is always the first one to turn their back on you, huh?

OMG, my favorite is the side story with Gem and Kynan! I forgot how much I love to read about these two!!!!! I really wish they would've gotten their own book, and I always find myself so excited to read their parts! In this book Kynan is still torn up about the death and lies of his ex-wife, and towards the end when he is starting to come around *fans self*.

Shade... still one of my top demons!!! And this series, still rocks, even the second time around!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desire Unchained.

03/07/2011
55.0% "Yes, he's falling in love and the curse is activating!"
03/08/2011
82.0% "There is no cure, maybe transfer the curse to a loved one :("

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I loved that cave moment when he does that thing with his tail! HOT! Great review!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) ;) Shade can do no wrong in my book! Thanks!

new_user Gem and Kynan really made the book for me.

Veronica~Nhaughty Awesome review!! Luv these books...I've loaned mine out, or I'd sooo go re-re-read them!!!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Thanks Veronica! They are pretty hot *wink, wink*