Evil Twin One (Ange)'s Reviews > Night Pleasures

Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon

** spoiler alert ** Really really liked it. I loved how even though it has it's own story and main characters they are also intertwined with the characters from the previous book Fantasy Lover. The main male character was the best friend of Julian, the main male character from Fantasy Lover. He may have just reunited with him after a couple thousand years but they were still close and the main female character is the sister to the best friend of Grace, the main female character in Fantasy Lover. I love when the books can pretty much stand alone but can also be read together. Oh I also like that Nick is in it since I've read the other series featuring Nick when he first met Kyrian.

The plot behind this story was really good too. I felt really bad for Kyrian when they explained his past and what had happened to him. The complete betrayal and then for his enemy to make him relive it now was awful, good story wise but awful for him to have to go through it again. I really wish he had let Cliff be killed. For what he did to Amanda it's the least he deserved. Then for him to help Kyrian's enemy really made him deserve worse than death. I loved that Amanda was able to get through to him and then save him in the end. They are great together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Pleasures.

Quotes Evil Twin One (Ange) Liked

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“What are you doing? (Amanda)
I'm getting into my car. (Kyrian)
You own this?! (Amanda)
No. I'm stealing it with the key in my hand. (Kyrian)”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Gee, thanks Dad. I promise to be a good boy and play nice with the other kids.(Kyrian)
Smart ass.(Julian)
Better than a dumb ass.(Kyrian)”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“And speaking of scary things, I need to leave. My guides are fading even as we speak. (Talon)
I hate when you commune with the dead in front of me. (Kyrian)
Are you the asshole who sent the 'I See Dead People' T-shirt to me? (Talon)
That would be Wulf. (Kyrian)”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“I haven't fought with anyone else in over two thousand years. (Kyrian)
Well, you're never too old to learn. (Amanda)
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. (Kyrian)
There's no time like the present. (Amanda)
Time is of the essence. (Kyrian)
God helps those who help themselves. (Amanda)
You're not going to let me win this, are you? (Kyrian)”