Amydeanne's Reviews > Double Trouble

Double Trouble by Susan May Warren

Feb 27, 10

Well first off, Susan May Warren is one of my favorite authors – she never fails to push me with her characters and bring out issues that effect me spiritually or thoughts that I need to deal with in the midst of sleuthing and adventure in this book. She makes reading fun. I love that I feel like I’m reading about a friend.. or rather that I’m just lost in the book so much that I’m talking with a friend, or that I’m part of the story; to me, that makes a great book.

Now this actual book– lol oh that PJ Sugar! I can’t help but love her. She is a hilarious girl with a crazy mind that just tickles me. She debuted in Nothing But Trouble last year and she’s back to crack me up. If you haven’t read the first one, I highly recommend it. Double Trouble builds a lot on the first book and PJ’s character has improved and I thought she felt even more real than she did in the first book. I love that PJ is struggling to figure out who she is and works through issues while moving at a fast pace; she isn’t letting life pass her by.

Comical? Yes.

Makes you think? Yes.

A great read? Yes.

Double Trouble is fast paced and highly engaging. PJ Sugar is a sleuth without all the answers – actually usually the wrong answers! lol She makes me realize there is more to life than just work! She also makes me snort and I don’t snort! ;p

I shall live vicariously through PJ Sugar!

I didn’t put it down at all!

Looking forward to the next book because I still need to know what the PJ stands for!

This book was provided to me for free for my personal opinionated review!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Double Trouble.