Noemi claudine's Reviews > Peaches

Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

F_50x66
Jun 10, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books-christopher

This book is the first in the series. Murphy is a fun and sultry girl who just wants to cause mischief. Leeda is uptight and nice and Birdie is the loving farm girl. When they all find themselves on the Darligton peach orchard in the summer they realize that being friends with someone you don't have anything in common might be good. When its time to leave the best summer they have ever had will there friendships last?

I can connect to this book because its kind of like camp. You arrive at a strange place during there summer and you meet people that are completely different then you. And then when you leave camp you are not sure that you will be able to see them during the year or if when you come back you really will be so similar.

I would rate this book 5 stars because it was a fun read. I really enjoyed the characters and the description of them. you really felt like you where on a peach orchard in the middle of the summer. I can recommend this book to almost all girls! I will enjoy reading the next 2 books in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peaches.