Debbie 's Reviews > Outlaw Love

Outlaw Love by Judith Stacy

Jun 16, 12

bookshelves: 2012, historical-romance
Read in June, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 2

Taking matters into her own hands, Kelsey Rodgers and her friends started robbing the stage of the payroll money. It really did seem like the only way to handle it at the time. US Marshal, Clay Chandler was on the trail of a specific outlaw but being nearly hung and then saved by the "schoolyard boys" brought those outlaws to his attention. When Clay moved into the hotel that Kelsey ran, doing what she had to do got a little more difficult. Getting mixed up with town politics led him to get involved in getting the 'schoolyard boys', but finding out that one of them knows how to find the one person he does want to bring in / take down makes the job more immediate.

This is a 1997 romance, I am pretty sure that I read it when I first got it new (showing my age yet?). It was a fun, quick distraction. Old West style with the outlaw being a girl and a few cute little side stories to go with what I call a gentle romance. Minor stories are fun and really add to the story and the fun of it all. Glad I took the time to re-read this one.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Outlaw Love.