Elisa Rolle's Reviews > The Lonely War

The Lonely War by Alan Chin

Oct 25, 2015

Read from February 26, 2010 to December 08, 2011

2010 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention (5* from at least 1 judge)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lonely War.

Emanuela ~plastic duck~ I am a romantic. I can't believe that the Andrew of the beginning of the book lost himself so much that he refused to live, I can't reconcile the two images. I want to believe that renouncing Nathan was enough to atone for whatever he thought he did wrong and to put him on the right path again. But you are right, absolutely, the doubt lingers. Now I'll copy and paste all this in my review, it's a coherent thought, lol

Elisa Rolle Emanuela ~Zstyx~ wrote: "I am a romantic. I can't believe that the Andrew of the beginning of the book lost himself so much that he refused to live, I can't reconcile the two images. I want to believe that renouncing Natha..."

Emanuela, dear, is it a coincidence you leave this comment right this day? If it's not thank you, if it's, for me it's another proof that I have an angel somewhere ;-) In any case Alan Chin himself told me Andrew was at a spring wedding, so he managed to come out from his depression (if we can call it depression...)

Emanuela ~plastic duck~ Yes, it is a coincidence, because I read it and totally forgot about it, how rude of me. (((Hugs)))

message 4: by Emanuela ~plastic duck~ (last edited Mar 18, 2011 04:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emanuela ~plastic duck~ I mean, I forgot about the date, not what you wrote (((Hugs again)))