Prita Indrianingsih's Reviews > The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Mar 08, 10

bookshelves: fictions
Read from March 04 to 08, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunger Games.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Prita Indrianingsih (last edited Mar 25, 2010 12:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Prita Indrianingsih The smell of blood, is truly 1 thing that made me eager to read it. Not to mention the struggle of surviving the competition, unfair environment of world/place where she's living, and the compassion which rise the courage.

The story of this book very reminds me of battle royale, only it's not japanese. Simple, strong plot and fulfilled with tense and emotion. Sacrifice, survive and strategy is also the main theme. since lot of my friends loathe spoiling, so i won't write the synopsis in this review (R u happy now friends? :P). Thus, to me this book is verrry good and worth to read. Unfortunately, the translation haven't been on the store yet. I bet if the translation version already out, many Indonesian will buy it.

I personally agreed if this book won a lot of award, become 1 of best seller, being the most waited and the most discussed this year. Plus, I do supported if this book will be filmed (100++ %). You shud read it too, if the word 'blood' is in the top of your favourite list ;>