Sarai's Reviews > Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye

Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie

Feb 23, 10

bookshelves: mystery, general-fiction, romance-contemporary, suspense
Read in May, 2009

Abby Cooper is a P.I., psychic intuitive. But her insight failed her when she didn't foresee the death of one of her clients-or that the lead investigator for the case is the gorgeous blind date she just met. Now, with the police suspicious of her abilities and a killer on the loose, Abby's future looks more uncertain than ever.

This is a book I checked out and then it sat in a stack for several weeks until I finally got down to it. I started reading it on break one morning. Then I read at lunch, then before my doctor's appointment, then during my hair appointment, and then finished it when I got home that night. Now, granted, it is my favorite kind of story - a psychic heroine and a cop hero. :) The characters had some depth and there was lots of humor. It was not what I would call light reading, but it was not dark either. Kind of both, taking turns. There were parts where I laughed out loud. There was romance and suspense. There was mystery, though not a really in-depth mystery, and overall the whole book was fun. I went back the next day and checked out the next four in the series. Definitely recommended reading. :)

For those of you who don't like first person point-of-view, it is written entirely in first person.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye.