*•.♥.•*Sabrina Rutter*•.♥.•*'s Reviews > I Did Tell, I Did: The True Story of a Little Girl Betrayed by Those Who Should Have Loved Her

I Did Tell, I Did by Cassie Harte

Cassie Harte was born to a mother who never wanted her, and a father who could never stand up to that mother for the cruel way she treated their little daughter. There were no hugs, no birthday parties, no christmas worth remembering for little Cassie. That in itself was bad enough, but for Cassie there was a whole lot more heartache in store.
I have to say that I'm amazed by this womans strength, the things she has accomplished, and her sheer will to live. So many people in her situtation would have chose suicide or really completely lost it, but somehow she came through it all. She might have emotional scars, but what great soldier comes out of battle without such scars? Yes I compared her to a soldier. She might not have been fighting a physical war, but her battle is definantly one that deserves recognition.
May God continue to answer your prayers Cassie, I don't know anyone who deserves it more.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Did Tell, I Did.

07/26/2010 page 1