Lisa Grace's Reviews > Angel In The Shadows

Angel In The Shadows by Lisa Grace

Feb 22, 10

(Review from the author)

Thank you Amanda and everyone who is reading my book. I recently did a CBS TV interview and here is the link:

You may have to paste it into your browser in two pieces.(I'm not very tech savy) Getting reviews is very scary because you have no control (unlike your characters)over those who are reading it. LOL
Lisa

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel In The Shadows.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mandy Very neat interview!

It was a great book - your characters were very believable to me, and the storyline was compelling (though scary!)

Lisa Grace Amanda - Thank you for reading "Angel in the Shadows" and then posting your review on this site. Most of my readers are hearing about it through word of mouth, so any feedback I get from readers is important. Thanks again. Lisa

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa Grace Sevylu wrote: "Could you tell me roughly what the wordcount of this is? I haven't found the info anywhere, and it's so hard to tell just from page count."

It's just under 60,000 words.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. :)

message 6: by Lisa (last edited Apr 07, 2011 06:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Grace I have Book 1 ready to go up on Amazon as an ebook, and Book 2 will be ready by the end of May. The only reason I'm holding off is--I have an agent who is working on getting a national paperback deal for the series. Then it would be available in every Walmart and Sam's club.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be handy, especially if it were available in paperback. My library system had one copy, which someone failed to return, so I'm just hoping they get another since I really don't like to pay hardcover prices (and I'm not really a great fan of ebooks myself, as I don't have a reader).

Lisa Grace Sevylu -
I've gotten a lot of requests for it in paperback. It would certainly make it more affordable. If I put it up for sale as an ebook, I plan on charging only 99 cents for Book 1 & then 2.99 for books 2 - 9.

I think you can download a free program to read it on your laptop if you decide to order it as an ebook from amazon.

You can ask your local library order another copy. They usually do at a patron's request.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, well, that's good to hear. For 99 cents I could read it off a computer. Wait, 9 books? Wow, that's some series.

Karen Wish my computer would play it. would love to see your interview, but glad I can read the book. Probably better blessing in long run.