Leslie's Reviews > Incubus Dreams

Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton

Feb 28, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own

** spoiler alert ** He loves me. He loves me not. Anita spends this book contemplating on the men in her life, and what to do about the complicated relationships she keeps getting into. Who she is or isn't in love with , what love is. She's her usual wishy -washy self. One day she's convinced and sure about something the next she takes everything back. The ardeur seems to be running her life and she's falling into bed with people she otherwise wouldn't and it's weighing on her conscience.
She attempts to work out her relationship with Nathaniel. Richard makes his way back into her life. His character just won't stay gone! As usual he's moody and in my opinion annoying. It's going to be pretty sad for Anita when he finally settles down and stops pining after her. Dolph is back on the police force and though no longer manhandling Anita, he has not let go of his prejudices. He needs Anita's help to solve cases but he doesn't want help from someone who is so close to the "monsters." She also spends this book getting more powerful and learning how to control her "beast."
To say that there's a lot of "racy" scenes in this book is a huge understatement. L..K.Hamilton has a very vivid imagination is all i'm going to say.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Incubus Dreams.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cecilia Boy you are flying through these books!

Leslie There so addictive! It's going to suck when I get to the end of the series.

Cecilia Leslie wrote: "There so addictive! It's going to suck when I get to the end of the series."

No worries she has released one just this February (called Flirt) and Bullet #19 in the series in June or July....can't remember exactly when. You will have your Anita Fix! :)

Leslie Awesome! good to know.