Stef's Reviews > The Truth About Forever

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

F 50x66
Feb 22, 2010

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books-chris

Marcy Queen of age 17, has not had the best past. Her father recently dies from a heart attack. And boyfriend goes to camp and leaves there relationship taking a break. Marcy is starting to fall for a attractive artist her co-worker. And also lost a parent and knows how she feels. Marcy is now thinking she should not stay with him and do the right choice and still be with her boyfriend as though she would feel ashamed even though he would never find out. Her boyfriend is not knowing what love is and is thinking its ok to be flirting and say i love you to Marcy.
I can connect to this well because, my ex boyfriend would always say he liked me so so much and than I would hear that and I would be mad. Than I thought I should go with someone else, but than I thought what was right, like Marcy.
I give this book 5 stars out of 5 stars. This is because it was very easy for me to connect to. I recommended this to someone who has problems like this before. I think that the author probably wrote this because she had this problem or knew a lot of teens could connect to this book very well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Truth About Forever.