Alyssa's Reviews > Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers

Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers by Tracy Hogg

Jun 19, 08

bookshelves: non-fiction
Recommended for: Parents of toddlers (or soon to be toddlers)
Read in June, 2008

I highly recommend this book to any parent of a toddler. The main reason I read it right now was for her "Conscious Discipline" chapter since Ian is at a stage that he is needing some limits and discipline. I LOVED her "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" book for infants. It assisted me with getting Ian on a very natural and do-able schedule when he was a newborn. He learned at a very young age to self-soothe so I've never had a problem putting him down for naps or bed because he knows how to go to sleep himself. That alone has kept my sanity. This book hit the target again for just very natural, common-sense ways to approach parenting a toddler. Some things I'm already doing, others I've never thought of but will implement now because they make sense. I haven't read any other parenting books besides Tracy Hogg's because all of her ideas are so much on the same page as mine, they just work by themselves--I don't have to go anywhere else.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers.