Laura de Leon's Reviews > Blackout

2013736
Jul 21, 14

bookshelves: sf-fantasy, historical-fiction, favorites
Read on November 10, 2013, read count: 3

When I first read it, I loved it right up until the moment I realized that they really weren't going to be able to wrap it up by the end of the book. Since there was almost 6 months until the second book was released, I wasn't happy.

I finally reread it, with All Clear at hand, and wow! This is an amazing book, even if it's only half the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blackout.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Britt, Book Habitue ACK! I'm so glad I saw this before reading it, because I didn't know it was part one either. SO excited for this one!!

Thorn MotherIssues Argh, that was my experience too. I think I hadn't read your review because I didn't want to be spoiled!

Laura de Leon Thorn wrote: "Argh, that was my experience too. I think I hadn't read your review because I didn't want to be spoiled!"

I think the next book is coming out soon-- I should look into it again!

Thorn MotherIssues Laura wrote: "Thorn wrote: "Argh, that was my experience too. I think I hadn't read your review because I didn't want to be spoiled!"

I think the next book is coming out soon-- I should look into it again!"

The back of the book said fall. Apparently not soon enough for me to preregister at my library, but I'm sure it won't be long.