Stellabella's Reviews > Magic Study

Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Study.

Quotes Stellabella Liked

Maria V. Snyder
“Living is a risk," I snapped at him. "Every decision, every interaction, every step, every time you get out of bed in the morning, you take a risk. To survive is to know you're taking that risk and to not get out of bed clutching illusions of safety.”

Maria V. Snyder
“He made a weak attempt to look innocent, but I knew better. "Should I guess how many concealed weapons you have or should I strip search you?"
"A strip search is the only way to be absolutely certain." Valek's deep blue eyes danced with delight.”

Maria V. Snyder
“Don't worry. I'm only your escort tonight. I would offer to protect you from the drunken attentions of the other men, but I know all to well that you're quite capagble of holding your own. You're probably armed. Right?"
Always.”

Maria V. Snyder
“Her amber eyes burned into mine with all the hate and loathing she could muster. Underneath, though, she was terrified. Hate and loathing didn't bother me, but fear was a powerful emotion. Fear causes the dog to bite and Roze was one bitch.”

Maria V. Snyder
“I took three steps and was wrapped in his arms, where I belonged. No confusion here. No worries here. No troubles here.”