Diana's Reviews > On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep

On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo

Nov 13, 07

Recommended for: anyone with kids!!!
Read in June, 2002

I absolutley love what these books have to offer, and find them to be right on. I studied infancy and early childhood development, so I didn't go into these books blindly, but found them to work really well, and to be on track with the long terms goals were are trying to help our children accomplish. And if you read the sites for their study work, it's amazing. I can't stress how helpful these were. Especially with my daughter who had GERD. Without this, I don't think any of us would have made it through! The schedule was just what someone with her problem needs, and so few have. This isn't any easy program in the beginning, but that's just it. All the work is in the beginning, and you will be loving it when you kid is sleeping through the night long before others! Everyone always said I was lucky to have such good sleepers, but that's not it. I worked hard for those nights!!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Becoming Babywise.