Nicole's Reviews > Sewing Clothes Kids Love: Sewing Patterns and Instructions for Boys' and Girls' Outfits

Sewing Clothes Kids Love by Nancy Langdon

May 05, 2011

bookshelves: crafty-reads
Read in May, 2011

I received this book from my husband as a birthday present a couple of years ago, and upon first reading through it I was disappointed in the lack of boy's clothing patterns. Fast forward to now and I have adapted some of the girl's patterns to fit my son. I am about to embark on creating the Manhattan dress for my daughter which is why I am adding it back to my currently-reading shelf.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sewing Clothes Kids Love.

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I'm making a Feliz right now! I'm actually browsing as I'm turning the sash pieces right side out (man, I hate that part!).

Nicole That's another one I want to do! I still haven't started cutting the pieces for Manhattan yet, but I need to get on it because the event I want her to wear it to is in September! :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oh, good for you for thinking this far ahead! I'm a terrible procrastinator, which leads to stressful projects. Here's my Feliz: http://sarahjanesews.blogspot.com/201... I had some minor strap issues, but otherwise it went together pretty easily.

Nicole I love the fabrics you used!!!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Thanks!