Chérie Sues's Reviews > Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Apr 05, 2010

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: the-books-i-ve-written
Read in November, 2009

REVIEW by You Gotta Read Reviewers 5/5 "You Gotta Read"
Jennifer said...'Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book! '

REVIEW by BOOK JUNKIE 5/5 Flowers
Brandi said...Do you ever start reading a book and keep saying to yourself, wow, "I love this book", I kept thinking I just couldn't wait to find out what happened next? When I was asked to read Tales of the Red Moon Clan by author Cherie De Sues I jumped at the chance since I can't get enough of those sexy shifters and reading the blurb I was more than enticed. I thought the above a lot (oh, I just love this book), & there was frankly so much action and it was so well written that I was captured from the moment I started.

REVIEW by Two Lips Reviewers 4 1/2 Lips
Merrylee said..."Set in Western Oregon, Southern California, Nevada and Arizona, Tales of the Red Moon Clan is a suspenseful paranormal romance that takes you on a thrilling, fast-moving ride that just gets better and better with each turn of the page...

I enjoyed all the supporting characters as well. By introducing Neol’s Navajo cousins Tse, Shadi and Nascha, it’s obvious that Ms. De Sues has hopes of turning this book into a series. Personally, I so lost myself in Neol's world of Navajo shapeshifters that I eagerly await sequels in this very promising paranormal series

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tales of the Red Moon Clan.