Norma's Reviews > The Cinderella Deal

1913550
Feb 19, 10

bookshelves: read-2010, contemporary-romance
Read on February 19, 2010

The first thing that comes to mind is WOW. I find Jennifer Crusie to be very hit or miss--with an emphasis on the miss. The only reason I still give her a chance is because I loved Bet Me so much. Until today, that was the only book by her I could say I loved. This book was terrific. It felt like it was written by the same author who wrote Bet Me, not the author who wrote Don't Look Down or Faking it (two books that will forever be among the worst books I've ever read!!).

Linc and Daisy reminded me a lot of Cal and Min in that they were both a little damaged and needed fairy tale. When put like that, it sounds like it won't work, but this book does. It does have some funny moments, but I wouldn't classify it as a comedy. It's a keeper for sure tho!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cinderella Deal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carrie So glad you liked the book. I thought you would if you enjoyed Bet Me. Both of them are books I look forward to rereading in a year just to get to enjoy them again!