Zeek's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

Mar 29, 12

bookshelves: favorites-pnr, favorite-author, pnr, alpha-hero, favorite-hero, favorite-heroine, urban-fantasy
Read in March, 2012

More of a 4.5 really.

Read it on the plane to and from France. (Had to squeeze that in there :P) Cannot rec this author enough in the urban fantasy genre. Charles almost broke my heart in this one- but I loved he and Anna together. Great character development and interaction and good seriel killer mystery. EPIC new direction for the magical world at the end. (This means war- Yeah, Patty Briggs went there.) Fair Game is a huge WIN in the Alpha and Omega series.
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.

Ctanner Loved the ending; it was Epic!

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ LOL Ctanner...im just following u around and agreeing w/everything ur saying!

Heather C Lol stalker Sharon. I can't wait for the next Mercy book!!

Ctanner That's OK Sharon, we usually agree.

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ ha ha HC....i cant wait for the next Mercy either. will it be next year?

and tks Ctanner...we sure do!

Heather C It's 2013!!!

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Heather C wrote: "It's 2013!!!"

Ctanner That is so long. But I would rather Briggs took her time and create a great story.

Heather C I'm not going to complain. She's such an awesome author and her books always seeen well researched

message 10: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully "Read it on the plane to and from France"

OK I'm jealous. That's what you wanted to hear, yes?

message 11: by Zeek (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zeek A. Scully- no not to make people jealous, just to mark that I actually went there! haha!