Stephanie's Reviews > Unlawful Contact

Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

May 29, 12

bookshelves: ebook, steamy-romantic-suspense, pamela-clare, favorites
Read from May 28 to 29, 2012, read count: 2

Second read 5/28/12-5/29/12

WOW! WOW! WOW! Amazing read, just simply amazing. Just as good the second time around. Marc Hunter is my favorite hero of the I-Team series, ha so far...

First Read 2/22/10-2/23/10

Uggg I don't even know what to say about this book. It was truly amazing just doesn’t do it justice.
I am not sure that anything I say will do. Well except, READ IT! READ ALL OF PAMELA CLARE’S BOOKS!!!
I don’t think that I have ever pulled more for a hero and heroine as much as I did for Marc and Sophie. I couldn’t stand it so I read ahead. (kicking myself for this) I wish I wouldn’t have, but let me tell you they get their HEA, but my recommendation is to read it and let it play out. You will be in tears before it is all over with.
I am pretty sure that there has not been a romantic suspense book that I have read where the heroine didn’t get on my nerves just a little, but in this case I loved Sophie from the first word until the last. I also have to say that Marc Hunter is my favorite of Ms. Clare’s hero’s. Julian was good, but damn ladies Marc blows him away. In my opinion, of course! LOL

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unlawful Contact.

02/23/2010 page 156
02/23/2010 page 246
65.6% "Ugggg...I don't want this book to end, but how do you get a HEA with a lifer?" 10 comments
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss Kim (new)

Miss Kim Tell us how you really feel. LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed all of them. That's awesome.

Stephanie I really did, I dont think I have liked books this much since I read JR Wards BDB books.

Ally72 Super review Stephanie! I am reading this book right now and I am looking forward to Sophie and Marc getting their HEA! Although, I don't know how that is going to happen at this point. I am not very far along...I am at the part where Sophie has agreed to help Marc after he found her in her apartment sleeping on the sofa. I really love these two characters!
Ally

MelissaB Great review Stephanie! This was a wonderful book.

Stephanie Alexis wrote: "Super review Stephanie! I am reading this book right now and I am looking forward to Sophie and Marc getting their HEA! Although, I don't know how that is going to happen at this point. I am not..."

DONT read ahead, I did and it sort of ruined it for me. My own fault, but I just couldnt stand it any more! LOL

Stephanie MelissaB wrote: "Great review Stephanie! This was a wonderful book."

Thanks. It really is a great book. I cannot wait until next Tuesday when I can get my hands on book #4!

message 7: by MelissaB (last edited Feb 24, 2010 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MelissaB Lucky you! I have been waiting one and a half years :)

I am excited for Naked Edge, I have it preordered.

message 8: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 24, 2010 09:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephanie MelissaB wrote: "Lucky you! I have been waiting one and a half years :)

I am excited for Naked Edge, I have it preordered."

I know I'm not looking forward to the wait for Natalies ??? book.

Ally72 I generally don't read ahead, but I could totally be tempted to do it with this book. I guess the only good part is I have it on my Kindle so that kind of prevents me from doing it. LOL! I just don't see how this is going to end on a happy note.
Ally

Stephanie Don't fret, I don't want to give too much away. But I don't like books without HEA's and I LOVED, LOVED this book! LOL

Ally72 Yah!!! I am like you...I have gotten to the point that I won't read a book unless I know it will end with a HEA. This will be fun to see how it all comes together!