Syd Do's Reviews > Aurelia

Aurelia by Anne Osterlund

F_50x66
Feb 18, 10

Read from February 16 to 18, 2010

I find Aurelia a very strong independent character. She may be rash and rebellious but she's starting to mature so what do you really expect on most moody teenagers?

I like how Robert was protective of Aurelia even though she refused his help. But he makes a good leading male of a heroine story.

The mystery of it impressed me. When I see a murder story I always do the gathering of the suspects and figuring out a reason why they want to do that and not be surprised at the end. I suspected the person who wanted to murder Aurelia but not the person who did the dirty work. I thought he was gonna live by the end of the story.

Although Aurelia and Robert have strong feelings for each other, there was not much romance.

Aurelia's father bothered me so much even though it was proven he was weak and pathetic. But the author did a good job on that part.

It was more shorter then I expected but there's a sequel so I'm glad I get to read more of it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aurelia.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ally i loved your review i felt the same way with what happends i hope anne makes a series :)