Lana Krumwiede's Reviews > Matched

Matched by Ally Condie

Dec 08, 10

bookshelves: ya-sci-fi
Read from December 04 to 08, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Matched.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Chelsey Not into romance? hee, hee. Have you read "The Emerald Necklace" one of my favorites...not too much brain work involved but I really like the idea of this book.

message 2: by Lana (new) - added it

Lana Krumwiede Well, if it comes highly recommended by a discerning reader such as yourself, I'll definitely check it out. If the book has a historical setting and good writing, that helps keep my interest. On the to-read list it goes! Thanks Chelsey.

BTW, I bought this book, read it, then lent it to Carlie Peterson. Let me know if you'd like to read it. Whitney might like it too. It's definitely a clean teen romance, which is not always easy to find.

Chelsey The Emerald Necklace is a clean adult romance, maybe like Jane Austin but less wordy so it is a very easy light read. I read it in Hawaii and loved it. Maybe it was Hawaii. Yes would love to get on your loan program! hee, hee

Chelsey Chelsey wrote: "The Emerald Necklace is a clean adult romance, maybe like Jane Austin but less wordy so it is a very easy light read. I read it in Hawaii and loved it. Maybe it was Hawaii. Yes would love to get..." Thanks for loaning this book to me...we have had it one week and Whitney and I have both read it. I think that says a lot about this book...delicious