Kristie's Reviews > Deadly Little Secret

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Dec 03, 10

bookshelves: ya
Read from September 18 to 24, 2010

For me this book was about 2.5 stars. I wasn't extremely excited that the first half of the book was so much like twilight. I know authors are inspired by books but they should make it their own and the first half was very similar - to similar.

I also didn't like when Camelia's best friends, Kimmie and Wes, were in the dialog. They were very immature and annoying. Wes didn't have a male's point of view and Kimmie sounded like a ten year old.

I also didn't understand how every guy that Camelia talked to seemed to liked her. I can't stand books like that. Authors need to make their heroine have flaws.

I also didn’t really feel like Ben liked her. He only reacted to her because he "felt" something when he touched her. *Eye roll* She was obsessed, almost to the point of stalking Ben, and he tired to stay away from her until he “felt” that she was going to be in danger.

There were so many holes and gaps that could have been filled in and expanded upon to make this story flow and be so much more interesting.

This was a quick easy read and I don't think that I'm going to read the next one. I didn't feel connected to any of the characters and don't really care what happens.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Little Secret.

09/23/2010 page 50