Anna's Reviews > Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between

Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare

Jul 16, 14

bookshelves: reviews, urban-fantasy, ebook
Read in February, 2010

Rhiannon is a necromancer that works at a Gentleman's Club as a bartender. Her night started off good. Whiny drunks, exotic dancers hissy fits, a complaining boss... she can handle. But when delectable vampire, Disco shows up demanding to talk to her she knows her night is about to go down hill.

Dead, Undead or Somewhere in Between was a fast, and exciting read. Ms. Saare was created a gritty and sexy world. She does a wonderful job of weaving the paranormal into an urban setting. Rhiannon is definitely one of my favorite highlights in the story. She's my kind of girl. Blunt and doesn't take crap from anyone or anything. The end was also something of a surprise, I wasn't expecting that. I'm looking forward to see what happens in the next book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Saare Anna ~

You're probably going to get annoyed with me, so I'll simply say thank you, I am very grateful to you for reading and reviewing my work, and I hope you enjoy The Renfield Syndrome (working on that as we speak).

All My Best!