I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Friday Night Bites

Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill

I really enjoy the characters in this series. As for the men in the series, you've got your brooding alphas, your token geek, the asshole father, the old flame...there are more, but you get the point.

In book 1, I was torn between Ethan & Morgan as the love interest for Merit. When Ethan basically gave Merit to Morgan, I was a little shocked to say the least, but then again, at that time, he still had his skanky little consort, Amanda to keep him warm at night.

There was a much bigger cliff hanger in this book than the first. There was a whole lot of cryptic talk going on there at the end. What was that about them practically being family? Is that because of her connection with Nick and the Breck family? Is he hoping for a reconciliation there? Hmm... Then of course, there is the cryptic invites she keeps getting--looks like we will find out what's up with that in the beginning of book 3.

Looking forward to seeing where this series is heading.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Friday Night Bites.

03/05/2010 page 298
83.47% "I am loving the little twists and turns in the plot. Some unexpected developments are a major plus."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

valee I read somewhere that even though book 1 and two where for readers of all ages, book 3 would not. It said that it would have a lot more Ethan and a lot of steamy action there... LOL.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Vale wrote: "I read somewhere that even though book 1 and two where for readers of all ages, book 3 would not. It said that it would have a lot more Ethan and a lot of steamy action there... LOL."

Well, in that case, sign me up!