Michelle's Reviews > Frog and Toad Together

Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel

F_50x66
Feb 16, 10

bookshelves: developmental-text-set

Collection of five stories about the adventures of two best friends, Frog and Toad. Together they are brave and help each other to solve problems that always seem to arise.

I just love Frog and Toad for developing readers who are ready to transition into more challenging text. I also love the friendship that Frog and Toad represent and the multitute of lessons that they teach children. There is nothing that Frog and Toad won't do for each other. Together, they demonstrate how they can solve any problem that comes their way.

I met my best friend when I was just eight-years-old. Like Frog and Toad, we had many adventures and supported each other through many trials and tribulations. Thirty-eight years later, we are still best friends. There is something about early childhood relationships that are stronger and able to withstand the test of time. Like my friend and I, I can't imagine Frog and Toad ever not being friends!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frog and Toad Together.